The Pit Bull Owner's Guide! A must-have for all Pit Bull owners.
This $10 booklet contains the very basics of what every Pit Bull Owner must know! Written by an attorney and Pit Bull owner, the guide helps Pit Bull owners learn what they need to know, such as:
- How to find a place to live with your Pit Bull.
- Can a landlord legally refuse to rent to you because you own a Pit Bull?
- What's a service dog? And why should you even care?
- What food and toys should you give your dog?
- What is a break stick?
- What is breed-specific legislation?
- How to deal with loose dogs on walks.
- How to find a homeowner's insurance company that will cover your dog.
- Should you take your Pit Bull to dog parks?
- What foods are toxic to dogs? (see our chart!).
- How to find help paying veterinary bills.
- And more!
Receive our Pit Bull Owners' Guide as a PDF. Provide a valid email address and allow up to 2 business days delivery. Make sure you add chako.org to your list of safe senders (or check your bulk mailbox).
Want to buy one for a friend, too? You can buy more than 1 copy of the e-book (i.e., license). If you buy two, for example, you will get one file, but you will be buying the legal right to keep the file for yourself and send it to one other person. Your honesty helps!